This article is written and published by https://www.automationlinks.com/ for our content customers
Planning The Perfect Teen Party
Planning a teenage birthday party can be daunting, to say the least. Gone are the days of princess and pirate themes and you’re limited to what’s “cool,” which is an ever-changing and a very risky thing for parents to shoot for.
Teenage parties get a lot of bad press, but they can be a positive aspect of your child’s social life and development. Thankfully Premiere Outdoor Movies can help make planning a teen party so much easier for you!
Your event will be way more fun if there’s more to do than just standing around eating snacks and trying to think of things to say. Having a huge movie screen set up can take the pressure off teens and provide the perfect ice breaker.
Benefits Of Teen Parties
Teenage parties are fun, and they can also be a chance for your child to:
- Develops social skills, independence, and confidence.
- Helps establish new friends and new memories with old friends.
- If hosting the party it develops planning skills.
- Allows the introduction of friends to your family.
Outdoor/Indoor Movie Packages Perfect For Teenagers
- Backyard Movie Packages. The Backyard Party Experience is one of our most popular events. For crowds of 5 to 75 people, we offer high definition projection on state-of-the-art two-story screens and top that off with a concert-grade sound system.
- Indoor Movie Packages. If the weather is too unpredictable or you don’t have the outdoor space, Premiere Outdoor Movies can still provide screens that make the event. You still get the same great screens, equipment, and presentations that we’re known for, minus the outdoor elements.
Other Teen Party Tips
- Keep it safe. Obviously, adult supervision is critical. You don’t need to be in the room at all times but you need to be within shouting distance. Put away anything that might tempt teens to bad behavior and be sure that you know everyone on the guest list.
- Delegate responsibility to your teen. Let your teen show that they are ready for this party. Give them a budget to work with, rules that need to be followed, and allow them to explore their independence. Make sure its understood that future parties depend on this one being a success on your terms.
- Set aside a space for belongings and valuables. Teens like to bring bags filled with mobile phones, iPhones, iPods, cash etc. To avoid theft have a secure room removed from the party that is manned by an adult at all times.
- Feed them and keep them hydrated. It’s a known fact that teens can eat a lot and often. Don’t be afraid to prepare food beforehand and then keep replenishing throughout the party. Also, keep beverage options easily accessible and fully stocked.
- Have an ending time in place. Set a firm ending time for the party and communicate it to your teen, their friends, and their parents.
The Teen Party Takeaway
Teenagers are tricky. So throwing the perfect teen party can be loaded with potential drama. But it doesn’t have to be, having a movie party with Premiere Outdoor Movies can solve many planning issues!
The guest list might be forever changing due to the politics of the age range, plus tweens and teens definitely want a party that expresses their new maturity and budding individuality.
To have your teen look you in the eye after all the guests have left and say that it was the best party ever kinda makes all the effort, decision making, planning, negotiating, all worthwhile.